Oxford Practice Tests for The Toeic Test (2 Full Tests)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Practice tests for the TOEIC test. Key features
- Available in two volumes, these complete practice tests offer systematic preparation for the TOEIC test, one of the world's leading Business English exams.
- The presentation of the tests closely replicates the actual tests, providing full training as well as invaluable familiarization with the exam format.
- The introduction includes a detailed description of all parts of the test, along with strategies for effective preparation.
- Detachable answer sheets are included so that students can practise writing their answers under realistic conditions.
- The With Answers edition contains an extended key, giving full explanations of why answers are right or wrong, as well as a tapescript for the listening material.
- A conversion chart is included so that scores can be easily related to an approximate exam score.
- The With Answers edition is available as a self-study pack with CDs for the listening component.
- The Without Answers edition is ideal for classroom use, and is accompanied by either cassettes or CDs.