Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook - A Dynamic Process (CFA Institute Investment Series)
In the Third Edition of Managing Investment Portfolios, financial experts John Maginn, Donald Tuttle, Jerald Pinto, and Dennis McLeavey provide complete coverage of the most important issues surrounding modern portfolio management.
Now, in Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook, Third Edition, they offer you a wealth of practical information and exercises that will solidify your understanding of the tools and techniques associated with this discipline.
Topics reviewed include:
- The portfolio management process and the investment policy statement
- Managing individual and institutional investor portfolios
- Capital market expectations, fixed income, equity, and alternative investment portfolio management
- Monitoring and rebalancing a portfolio
- Global investment performance standards
- Shop4kun Team - View (2007)
Find Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook - A Dynamic Process (CFA Institute Investment Series) from Amazon